The Oracle of omaha & icon of Simple Living High Thinking “Warren Buffett was born on August 30, 1930. Where the people are going mad behind money and materials there is an example of the person who is richest around the world but lives a simple life.”
There was an hour interview on CNBC with warren Buffett the World’s 2nd richest man who has donated $31 billion to charity. Let’s discuss about warren buffet.
Learning from Warren Buffett Life
Life Facts and suggestions of Warran Buffett’s
1. He bought his first share at age of 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!
Things are very cheap at that time Encourage your children to invest at early stage.
2. He bought a small farm at the age of 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
One could have bought many things with the little saving Encourage your children to start some kind of business.
Home of Warren Buffett
3. He still lives in the same small house in mid-town Omaha, that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or fence.
Don’t Buy more than what you “really need” and encourage your children to do and think the same.
You can accomplish things economically!
He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or any personal security people around him.
You are what you are!
He never travels with private jet, although he owns the world’s largest private jet company.
Always think how you can accomplish things economically.
Warren Buffett’s Company
His company, Berkshire Hathaway, own 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to CEOs of these companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds the meetings or calls them on a regular basis.
Assign the right people to the right jobs.
He has given his CEO’s only two rules:
Rule number 1: do not lose any of your shareholder’s money.
Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.
Set goals and make sure people focus on them.
No Mobile no Computer!
He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch television.
Don’t try to show off, just be your self and do what you enjoy doing.
Warren Buffett does not carry a cell phone, nor has a computer on his desk.
Warren Buffett and Bill Gates
Bill Gates, the world’s richest man met him for the first time only five years ago. Bill gates did not think he had anything in common with Warren Buffett.
So he has scheduled his meeting only for half an hour. But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for 10 hours and bill became devotee of Warrren.
Warran buffet believes in power of giving and he made pledge that more than 99% of his wealth would go to philanthropy during his lifetime or upon his death.
Warren Buffet’s Investment Quotes
“I am a better investor because I am a businessman, and a better businessman because i am an investor.”
“It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than fair company at a wonderful price.”
“We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
Warren Buffett’s Advices to Young Generation
- Stay away from Credit Card (Bank Loan) and Invest in yourself and remember :
- Money doesn’t create man but it is the man who created money.
- Live your life as simple as you are.
- Don’t do what others say, just listen them, but do what you feel good.
- Don’t go on Brand Name; just wear those things in which you feel comfortable.
- Don’t waste your money on unnecessary things, just spend on them who really in need rather.
After all it’s your life then why to give chance to others to rule our life.
Do share your comments on this post.