Mutual Fund App – There are multiple ways to invest in Mutual Funds. One such way is Mutual Fund App. However it is difficult to identify Best Mutual Fund App. Recently I have received e-mail query – Which are the Best Mutual Fund App for easy online Investing? Which Mutual Fund App allows you to do SIP on the move? Which Mutual Fund provides you real-time updates, helps you consult experts and allows you plan and invest at the touch of a fingertip? In this post, let’s try to get answers to all these questions.
Best Mutual Fund App for easy online Investing
- myCAMS Mutual Fund App
First Best Mutual Fund App is myCAMS Mutual Fund App. Key Features of myCAMS Mutual Fund App are given below.
- myCAMS allows you to access your investment across multiple mutual funds via single interface.
- You can do SIP, fresh lumpsum, and NFO Investment via myCAMS app.
- You can make watch list and monitor your investment easily.
- You can schedule future transaction using this app on the move.
- You can view PAN level portfolio.
- KYC update and Aadhaar based eKYC on the move.
- You can redeem or switch funds using this app.
In short, myCAMS is best mutual fund app. You should use this app for mutual fund investment in 2018. However, please note that myCAMS do not support some leading mutual fund AMC like Franklin India, Reliance Mutual Fund etc. You can download this app from Google Play.
Must Read – Virtual Trading Apps for Stock Market Trading
- FundsIndia Mobile App
FundsIndia is second best mutual fund app. FundsIndia mobile app allows you to invest in mutual funds and equities. The key features of FundsIndia Mobile App are given below.
- Sign up for SIP and Invest instantly using Aadhaar Number.
- Option to get investment recommendations for goals from robo advisor – Money Mitra.
- Get access to all the investment portfolios in your FundsIndia account.
- You can read latest investment news and recommendations from FundsIndia’s experts.
- You can monitor and track your fund performance.
FundsIndia app allows you to invest in almost all mutual funds. It is one of the best apps for the investor with FundsIndia account.
- KTrack App by Karvy
The third best mutual fund app is KTrack by Karvy. Key Features of KTrack Mutual Fund App are given below.
- KTrack allows you to generate reports automatically on screen.
- You can get account information, portfolio, and common account statement and last five transaction details.
- You can get a graphical view of portfolio composition.
- You can purchase, redeem, switch and set SIP as per your requirement.
- You can also avail Nonlogin services like miss call service, Easy SMS service.
Overall KTrack is very good mutual fund app for both investor and distributor.
Recommended Post – 7 Best Money Making App
- IPru Touch Mutual Fund App
If you want to invest or track ICICI Mutual Funds on the go you can use IPru Touch Mutual Fund app. The key features of IPru Touch MF App are given below.
- IPru Touch allows Investor and distributor to invest in ICICI based mutual funds.
- You can have access to your portfolio statement and transaction history on the move.
- This app provides various inbuilt calculators.
- You can access information about various products including videos.
- You can contact ICICI Prudential executive using this app.
- You can change your mobile number, email id or password using this app.
If you have invested in ICICI Mutual funds or planning to invest in any ICICI mutual funds you can use this app.
- SBI InvesTap Mutual Fund app
SBI InvesTap is an app for investing and tracking SBI based mutual funds. Key features of SBI InvesTap are given below.
- Quick and secure login using MPIN or OTP.
- Invest and set SIP in all SBI MF on the go.
- Multiple Investment options including net banking, debit card, UPI account and onetime mandate.
- SIP Calculator for estimating future returns on specific schemes.
- Access to NAV and graph up to last five years.
- You can get real-time alerts and notifications for tracking NAV.
- You can get an option for scheduling your transaction.
Overall it is a good App for making investments in SBI based mutual funds.
Must Read – 5 Stock Screener Website for Fundamental Analysis in India
- FinGo Mutual Fund App
FinGo is app for investing and tracking Aditya Birla Sunlife Mutual Funds. The key features of FinGo Mutual Fund app are given below.
- Like all other MF app, this app also provides facility of purchase, redeem and switching of Mutual Funds.
- You can view a portfolio of Aditya Birla Sunlife Portfolio.
- This app also provides a facility of calculator and tools.
- You can get product information and download the factsheet.
- You can also set alerts using this app.
- HDFCMF Mobile App
HDFCMF mobile app is for investing and tracking HDFC mutual funds. The key features of HDFC MF app are given below.
- You can subscribe, redeem, switch schemes of HDFC mutual funds.
- This app allows you to do e-KYC on the move.
- You can get folio valuation on the move.
- You can request Account statement using this app.
Which Mutual Fund app did you use on the move?
Do share your experience in the comment section.