Mobile Banking Apps – We live in the digital era where information is available at fingertips and transactions are also done online. All banks offer facility of internet banking and mobile banking apps.
The mobile banking apps are making our life easy. From bill payment to fund transfer everything happens in real-time over mobile with a click of button. You can check your account balance, pay credit card dues and invest in financial product using mobile app.
I have evaluated multiple mobile banking apps and prepared list of Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps.
Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps in India 2021
Here is a list of top mobile banking applications in India based on ratings and downloads:
ICICI Bank iMobile Application
ICICI Bank iMobile App is one of the most popular mobile banking app in India. iMobile app is available for both android and iOS versions. iMobile offers more than 170 banking services on your mobile. You can enjoy safe and secure banking by using ICICI iMobile Application.
Key features and benefits offered by iMobile app
- Pay and collect funds instantly via UPI.
- Quickly transfer funds with NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
- Pay credit card, utility bills online
- View balance and transaction detail for loan, PPF, Insurance, Deposit and Card
- Tag transaction to favorite and access it quickly
- Open fixed deposits, recurring deposits and iWish deposits
- Facility to purchase and manage life insurance policies
- Bill payments like mobile, DTH, etc. recharge
- Track your deliverables
- Order a cheque book and order a cheque book
- Track your service requests
- Book train, flight ticket. Book taxi and hotel.
- Manage your iDirect portfolio from mobile.
iMobile is safe and secure mobile banking application by ICICI bank.
HDFC Bank Mobile Banking
HDFC Bank Mobile Banking app is one of the top mobile banking app. HDFC Bank Mobile Banking allows customers to access both personal and business banking services. This application is available for both Android as well as iOS devices. You can get access to over 120 different banking transactions in this app.
Key Features and benefits offered by HDFC MobileBanking app
- Real time dashboard to view balance, deposit and due bills
- Quick transfer money from HDFC account to other account via IMPS, UPI and NEFT
- Apply and manage credit card bill from mobile app
- Manage Demat account and start investing money
- Instant mobile recharge and pay utility bills on the move
- Setup frequently access transactions in favorites
- Download TDS certificate using mobile app
- Apply for loan and opening of new saving account
Design and usability of this mobile app is very good.
YONO Lite SBI Application
State Bank of India is India’s largest public sector bank with largest customer bank. SBI provides multiple mobile applications under name YONO. YONO Lite SBI is top most Mobile banking app. It is lightweight and easy to use mobile application with multiple features. You can use this application even outside India for banking services.
Key Features and benefits offered by YONO Lite SBI Application
- Multiple language support
- Voice assisted transactions
- Detailed account information on the move
- Mini statement and mPassbook facility
- Inter-bank fund transfers with NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
- Bill payment including credit card, life insurance premium and other bills
- QR code based cardless cash withdrawal via ATM
- Cheque book request
- Facility to submit 15G & 15H online
- Virtual credit card facility for ecommerce payment
YONO Lite SBI is popular application with lot of benefits.
Axis Mobile Application
Axis Mobile is next in the list of top mobile banking application. This mobile app allows you to carry out all banking transactions. This app offers 100+ different features to the customers.
Key Features and benefits offered by Axis Mobile app
- Dashboard view to access all your bank account
- View account summary, bank statement, transaction details
- Scan and pay instantly through UPI
- Make your own UPI QR code
- Open fixed deposit and recurring deposit on a click
- Convert credit card transaction to EMI
- Access your deposit, forex, Demat and mutual fund details easily
- Block and replace your cards
- Schedule bill payment with auto pay over 200 different services
- Temporarily deactivate debit cards and set limits on debit card purchases
Bank of Baroda’s M-Connect Plus Application
The M-Connect Plus app is official mobile banking app by Bank of Baroda. You can get access to all banking facilities from this app. This mobile app is popular and widely used.
Key Features and benefits offered by Bank of Baroda M-Connect Plus app
- Instant fund transfer facility with BOB account and other banks
- Mobile, DTH recharge and utility payment facility
- Mini statement, Request cheque book facility
- Open and close FD and RD
- TDS Certificate facility
- Scan to Pay facility
- De-link accounts
- Branch and ATM Locator facility
Over to you
As per me mobile banking has made our life easy and hassle free. We can do transaction anytime anywhere using mobile application.
Do you use any of the top mobile banking app described above? If yes, please share detail with readers in the comment section given below.