Robert Kiyosaki is multi skilled well-known personality. He is an Investor, businessman, author, motivational speaker, financial commentator, radio personality, financial literacy and business advocate. He has written series of book on finance literacy and investments. Rich Dad Poor Dad is famous book written by him. This book is one of the best seller book of New York Times. This book will teach you how money works and what you should do to become rich. Cash Flow quadrant concept given in this book is unique. This book will defiantly enhance your financial intelligence. You should read this book once.
Wording of Robert Kiyosaki is always inspires and push towards financial success.For the benefits of all readers I am herewith 20 Best Quotes by Robert Kiyosaki.
Also Read – 15 Quotes about Money that will inspire you
20 Best Quotes by Robert Kiyosaki
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
- “Business is like a wheel barrow. Nothing happens until you start pushing.”
- “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.
- “Skills make you rich, not theories.”
- “The ability to sell is the number one skill in business. If you cannot sell, don’t bother thinking about becoming a business owner.”
- “People without financial knowledge, who take advice from financial experts are like lemmings simply following their leader. They race for the cliff and leap into the ocean of financial uncertainty, hoping to swim to the other side.”
- “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.”
- “In today’s rapidly changing world, the people who are not taking risk are the risk takers.
- “Thinking is hard work. When you are forced to think, you expand your mental capacity. When you expand your mental capacity, your wealth increases.”
- “Business and investing are team sports.”
- “If you want to be rich, simply serve more people.”
Also Read – 10 Wealth Creators and Their Inspiring Quotes
- “When employees unite, they form a union but when business owners unite, they form a team.”
- “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.
- “Be careful when you take on debt. If you take on debt personally, make sure it is small. If you take on large debt, make sure someone else is paying for it.”
- “Leverage is the reason some people become rich and others do not become rich.”
- “To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. Winning and losing are just part of the game.”
- “The most important word in the world of money is cash flow. The second most important word is leverage.”
- “It does not take money to make money.”
- “The problem with having a job is that it gets in the way of getting rich.”
- “Inside of every problem lies an opportunity.”
Hope you enjoyed these quotes of Robert Kiyosaki.
Please vote for your favorite quote in the comment section below!