CRM stands for customer relationship management. Every small or big company needs CRM. CRM systems integrate notes, activities, and metrics from different departments, including marketing, sales, and customer service. CRM helps to organize and maintain customer data so that historical and real-time data of customers can be retrieved as and when required. I am sure that as a business owner, you are also looking for good CRM software that helps you in maintaining your customer data.
To help you I have done some research and shortlisted the Top 5 CRM Software & here is the detail.
Top 5 CRM Software For Small Business
Begin is Zoho CRM. It is one of the easiest CRM to manage customer data. Begin CRM helps you to replace your legacy sales tool. You can maintain product detail, customer contact details, sales pipeline, activity, and a lot more in this CRM. Key features of Begin are given below.
Key Features of Begin
- Team pipeline & Task Management
- Customer Management with export/import of data
- Workflow automation facility
- Team Collaboration & Integration with Microsoft Teams
- Analyze and Track with the dashboard
- Mobile Application available
Price – Free for single user & single pipeline. Paid version cost is ₹400 per user with 3 team pipeline facility.
Pipedrive is a cloud-based CRM software. It is a complete sales, relationship, and management tool. This tool helps you to prioritize deals, track performance & predict revenue. You can get a free trial for 14 days of Pipedrive without a credit card. Key Features of Pipedrive are given below.
Key Features of Pipedrive
- Manage leads and deals
- Communication Tracking
- Automate repetitive administrative tasks
- Insights & Reports
- Mobile app & Integration with other tools
- Sales Pipeline visual representation
Price – Pipedrive Essential version US $9.90 per month
#3 HubSpot CRM
Hubspot is a free CRM that helps in customer support, sales, and marketing. HubSpot comes with easy-to-use features like live chat, meeting scheduling, and email tracking. Key features of HubSpot CRM are given below.
Key Features of HubSpot CRM
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Automation
- Advance CRM
- Knowledge Base
- Analytics on Dashboard
- Customer Feedback Management
Price – Starter CRM Tool $29.97 per month
#4 Monday Sales CRM
Monday Sales CRM is a complete sales CRM that offers full visibility into your sales funnel and automates repetitive work. It is a highly customizable platform. This tool also offers automation. You can get free 14 days trial of this tool without a credit card. Key features of Monday Sales CRM are given below.
Key Features of Monday Sales CRM
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Contact Management & Lead Management
- Customer Projects Management
- Marketing activities Management & Tracking
- Team Task Assignment
- Customer Onboarding
- External Tool Integration
Price – Free for an individual up to 2 Seats. Basic CRM cost $10 per seat per month.
#5 Salesforce Essentials
Salesforce Essentials is one of the best CRM for small or mid-size businesses. You can manage customer contact, relationship, and deal management with this software. You can also customize the dashboard and report in this tool based on your requirements. Key features of Salesforce Essentials are given below.
Key Features of Salesforce Essentials
- Contact & Account Information Management
- Sales process and Sales funnel Management
- Task management & Activity Feed for the team
- Report and Dashboard Customization facility
- Customer Feedback Management
- Integration with External Tools
Price – Salesforce Essential is available at a rate of $25 per user per month.
Over To You
Do you use any CRM software for your business? You can share detail with us at email@example.com.