Stock market investment is one of the best investment options. You can become wealthy by investing in the stock market. Historical data shows that stock market investment has yielded better results in long-term compared to other traditional investment options. Take the example of TCS. The stock of TCS was available at Rs.1316 in December 2017 and today it is trading at Rs.2000. This means TCS has generated 52% CAGR return for the investor in last one year. TCS is not only one stock there are many other stocks such as L&T, HDFC, Biocon that have generated a very good return for the investor in 2018.
Also Read – Top 20 Best Mutual Funds SIP India 2019
From the above example, we can say that it is possible to generate wealth from the stock market provided you invest in a company with strong fundamental and good earning potential. If you are planning to invest in stock and looking for a good stock for investment, here is a list of Top 5 Best Stocks for Investment in 2019.
Top 5 Best Stocks for Investment in 2019
Maruti Suzuki is a leader in the automobile sector. Maruti Suzuki is holding more than fifty percent of market share in the Indian four-wheeler market.
- Maruti Suzuki is fundamentally strong stock with robust revenue growth committed with strong cash flow and almost zero debt.
- A company is getting future ready by doing investment and R&D in electric vehicles.
- Historically a stock of Maruti has given very good performance and given very good returns to the investors.
- The premium segment Nexa car Baleno and S-cross launched by Maruti is doing well. Maruti is also planning to launch electric car – Maruti Wagon R electric and Solio.
This stock has very good earning potential and it is recommended for investment in 2019.
HDFC Bank is next in the list of best stock to invest in 2019. HDFC bank is top picks for investor both retail as well as institutional investors.
- HDFC Bank has shown very good performance in terms of loan growth and net interest income. NPA of HDFC Bank is very low.
- HDFC Bank is a favorite stock of all major mutual fund schemes in India.
- In the difficult market situation like IL&FS default crisis all NBFC and public sector banks were not performing, whereas HDFC bank has given a very good return and beaten up benchmark index.
- The past performance of this stock is magnificent.
One can invest in HDFC bank for long term perspective.
Also Read – Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Stocks – Source of Learning
Larsen & Toubro
Larsen & Toubro is the biggest engineering and Construction Company. L&T is considered as a corporate proxy of the Indian economy.
- The Infrastructure sector is growing rapidly and L&T is going to get a lot of benefit from that.
- In spite of challenges and bad market condition, L&T has given very good performance in the year 2018.
- A strong order book and proven track record and execution capacity are positive sides of this company.
L&T is a fundamentally strong company. You can plan to make an investment in the stock of L&T.
Britannia is next in the list of best stock of investment. Britannia is evergreen stock with very good presence in India as well as across the globe.
- Britannia is consistent performer stock. Historically this stock has given very good returns to the investors.
- Britannia is nearly debt-free company. A strong fundamental and growth potential is added advantage for Britannia.
- Britannia is likely to launch new products with high gross margins. You can expect very good profitability from Britannia Industries.
TCS is the topmost IT Company in India. A growth story of IT Company is likely to continue in future. TCS is a Blue Chip Company and considered as a safe bet.
- TCS is consistently performing stock. Historically this stock has given a very good performance.
- Industry 4.0 and a new era of digitalization will surely help TCS in getting new business.
- TCS is instrumental in doing business globally. A change in dollar price is also beneficial to TCS.
- TCS is a favourite stock of many mutual fund managers.
If you are planning to invest in IT Company, you should consider investing in TCS.
Over to You –
Do you think above stocks are the best stocks for 2019?
Do you own any of the above stock in your portfolio?
Do share your views in the comment section.