Business ideas 2022 – Do you want to start your business but don’t want to invest big capital? If yes, here are 10 Low investment small business ideas that you can start easily in 2022.
These business ideas can also be adopted part-time in the beginning and once it grows you can convert them into a full-time business. It means these business ideas have high potential. You even don’t need big office space to start these businesses most of the business can be started from home.
So, continue reading till the end to know about low investment small business ideas and ways to start them.
Low Investment Small Business Ideas of 2022
#1 Drop shipping – Online Reseller
Drop shipping is a simple yet very powerful business idea. In simple language, it is an online reseller business idea. In this business, you need to keep any product inventory. You just need skills for marketing products online. You can easily earn 25000 rupees per month by doing this business.
How to start drop shipping business?
- Step 1 – Create your online presence via Facebook Page, Instagram Profile, WhatsApp, or other social marketing platforms. It is easy and free.
- Step 2 – Create a list of 30 suppliers in your product niche. E-mail them about your work. Take confirmation to display and sell their products online on their behalf.
- Step 3 – You can either fix the commission per product or decide your margin on every product. Start promoting product photos and videos online using your social presence.
- Step 4 – When you get an order ask the supplier to ship it directly to the customer.
In this way, the product will never pass through you. This means you need to worry about storing them but you can earn a hefty commission by selling them via your social skills.
#2 Delivery Business in Small City
The delivery business is an attractive business model. You can start a company that delivers essential items such as food groceries at the doorstep and earn a commission. You might have the name of the delivery company such as Dunzo, We Fast. They provide services in big cities. But, do you know that small shops owners struggle a lot for item delivery in small cities. You can take advantage of this opportunity and start your own delivery business in your city. You can charge Rs.40 to Rs.50 per delivery.
How to start Delivery Business? .
- Step 1 – Create a list of potential small shops that are ready to work with you.
- Step 2 – Promote your business idea to these shop owners.
- Step 3 – Sign a contract with them and get started with delivery.
At the initial level, you need a small moped and one delivery boy. Once your business grows you can employ more delivery people. You can start your website or even launch your mobile app and convert your idea into startup.
#3 Process Vegetable Delivery
Process Vegetable Delivery is a new business but growing rapidly. It is low investment business idea that can be started easily from home. Process vegetable is nothing but ready-to-use vegetables (chopped vegetable) for making food. You can earn around 30000 rupees per month by doing this business.
How to do Process Vegetable Delivery Business?
- Step 1 – Create your online presence via WhatsApp or other social marketing websites.
- Step 2 – Promote your business that you can provide processed vegetables at the doorstep.
- Step 3 – Collect the order and deliver the processed vegetable to the doorstep.
- Step 4 – Charge fixed commission based on order value or weight.
#4 Rent Own Item Business
Renting own item and earning revenue from it is next on the list. There are many items with us which can be rented and revenue can be generated. Items such as a vehicle, play stations, books, laptops, computers, or even cameras can be given on rent. You can generate good revenue by giving these movable assets on rent. You must be thinking that it is a tough business idea, but if you have visited goa you might have seen people taking a bike for rent. You might have also seen website Flyrobe that rent a cloth online.
How to start Rent Own Item Business?
- Step 1 – Make a list of the item which you can give on rent. Decide the amount you would be charging for it.
- Step 2 – Promote your business via social media and take orders.
- Step 3 – Rent own items and generate revenue.
Make sure to take deposit and mention terms that up to what period it is given on rent and what amount is payable in case of damage.
#5 Digital Marketing Business
It is an era of digital marketing and most businesses are looking for a proven digital marketing agency that can help businesses to grow. These digital marketing agencies promote local businesses online by using online advertisements such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, WhatsApp or even SMS marketing. You can do this business for offline business or even online business.
How to do Digital Marketing Business?
- Step 1 – Prepare a Digital marketing strategy and promote your services locally and online. Make sure to mention testimonials.
- Step 2 – Get client and promote their advertisement online and redirect customers to their whatsapp, website or social media pages.
- Step 3 – Charge fix or a variable amount for your services.
You will need a creative graphic designer and writer for creating advertisements. You also need technical knowledge about creating and promoting advertisements online. You can also opt for a digital marketing course available online.
#6 Voice Over
Providing Voice Over services and earning money is next on the list. Voice over means reading a script and providing high-quality audio to the client for fix money. If you have good voice quality you can easily earn 25000 Rupee per month via this idea. Follow the steps given below to start your voice-over services.
How to do Voice Over Business?
- Step 1 – Open your account at Fiverr.com mentioning that you provide voice-over services.
- Step 2 – Once you get the order take the script from the client and record it using a microphone. You will need a simple microphone for doing this.
- Step 3 – Once the recording is done improve the quality using free software Audacity. Send the audio clip to the client and make money.
You can start voice-over part-time. Many YouTubers opt for voice-over services.
#7 Online Gift Hamper Business
Online Gift Hampers selling is a low investment business idea. This service is trending right now on social media such as Instagram. You might have seen many online pages where people are selling services for gift decoration or gift hampers. This business has a very good profit margin.
How to start Online Gift Hamper Business?
- Step 1 – Create Some Samples of Gifts and take photographs.
- Step 2 – Crate Instagram page.
- Step 3 – Promote it to your friends and family members.
Once you get success in this business, you can start your own online e-commerce store of gifts.
#8 Healthy Meal Delivery Business
Healthy meal delivery business is next on the list of low investment business ideas. People are becoming health conscious they are joining gyms and ready to spend money on healthy foods. You can grab this opportunity and start your own healthy meal delivery business.
How to do Healthy Meal Delivery Business?
- Step 1 – Create a product range of healthy food such as food with protein, low-calorie food etc.
- Step 2 – Promote this food range and take orders.
- Step 3 – Deliver the food and earn money.
Initially, you can start this business at a lower level and once it is popular you can make your own website and app.
#9 Live Indoor Plants Selling
Indoor plant selling is a popular and trending business idea nowadays. Many people are looking for decorative indoor plants at their homes and offices. This type of product cannot be purchased from an e-commerce company like Flipkart or Amazon as it is a live plant. You can start this business locally and generate big revenue.
How to do Live Indoor Plants Selling?
- Step 1 – Contact local vendors who can sell live plants. Take some beautiful photographs.
- Step 2 – Create a WhatsApp group and start marketing.
- Step 3 – Pick up the order and deliver the plant.
You can also sell additional services such as gardening, maintenance. Additionally, you can sell decorative flower pots or gardening tools.
#10 HR Recruiter
HR recruitment is one of the best and high-profit margin businesses. In this business, you will act as the middleman between recruiter and job seeker. Your task is to connect the recruiter and job seeker. Once recruitment is done via you, you will get a commission.
How to start HR recruitment business?
- Step 1 – Prepare a list of the company looking for a candidate. You can take the help of your contacts to do that.
- Step 2 – Find out job candidate. You can make use of online websites such as Naukri, Indeed, etc.
- Step 3 – Connect recruiter and job seeker and help both parties with recruitment.
You can also charge money from job seeker candidates. Once your business grows you can start your website. You can do this business from home also.
I hope these low investment business ideas will help you in starting your own business. So, what are you waiting for start your own business right now?
If you have any doubt about starting a business you can post it in the comment section. If you have a low investment business idea that you want others to know, post it in the comment section.