The process of finding Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) near you is very easy. You can find an address of the nearest CDM online with a click of the button. Well, before getting into the detail of How to find CDM near you? Let’s talk about ATM. ATM is used by us to withdraw cash. CDM is exactly opposite of ATM. CDM is used to deposit cash.
Cash Deposit machines are like ATM. You need to have a debit card in order to deposit cash in CDM. At many places, CDMs are installed in ATM outlets. The basic difference between ATM and CDM is ATM dispense money and CDM takes your money. Just by following simple steps you can locate and deposit your money in your account.
How to deposit cash in Cash Deposit Machine? (CDM)
Follow the steps given below to deposit cash in CDM.
Deposit Cash in CDM with Debit Card
- Visit nearest CDM machine and swipe your debit card in the machine. The process is similar to ATM machine. Enter your four-digit PIN for the validation.
- You will see various options on the screen. Select the option “Deposit Cash” by pressing on a touchscreen.
- Select account type saving or current. Once you are done with the selection you can start depositing cash into the machine.
- Deposit notes one by one in deposit slot. You can only deposit 100,500 and 2000 Rupee notes. The note should be in good condition. The maximum limit is Rs.49000.
- Once you select the denomination and press confirm button, the machine will take notes inside for verification. You have to wait for few seconds. After validation of money machine will display the amount of money which you kept inside. If figures are correct press confirm and your account will be credited.
Deposit Cash in CDM without Debit Card
- Locate the nearest cash deposit machine.
- Enter your bank account number in the machine.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm it.
- Select the option “Deposit Cash.”
- Insert the cash into the machine’s designated slot.
- The machine will count and verify the cash.
- Once the cash is verified, the machine will display the deposited amount.
- Confirm the deposited amount and complete the transaction.
The facility of depositing cash without a debit card is available only at selected bank ATMs.
How to find CDM near you?
The simplest method to find out CDM near you is to open Google Map and type “Cash deposit machines near me” in the search tab. Make sure Location services on your device is enabled. You will able to see all CDM nearby you on the screen.
If you want to find out bank-wise CDM you can go to the CDM Locator website of individual banks. The bank-wise CDM locator links are given below.
SBI CDM Locator is best CDM Locator where you can find CDM on map. You just need to give address and radius and press search button.
In addition to CDM you will also able to find ATMs, Branch, Cash POS, and Cash@Petrol Pump. If you are travelling you can also check Hotels that Accept Cash.
If you click on Advance search you will be able to select state and city in addition to address. On the map, it will display CDM along with the working status with a symbol.
It is a quick and convenient way to deposit cash in your account. I hope you can locate CDM near you.
Top Reasons to use CDM for Depositing Cash
- It saves time by eliminating the need to stand in long queues.
- It is a secure and convenient way to deposit cash.
- It is available 24/7, making it easy for customers to deposit cash at any time.
- It provides instant credit to the customer’s bank account.
- It eliminates the need for deposit slips, making the process more straightforward and hassle-free.
As per me CDM machine is an excellent way to deposit cash.