Warren Buffet, 84, World’s most distinctive investor with net worth of more than USD 73 Billion. Warren Buffet is also known as “Oracle of Omaha”. He is considered as most successful investor of 20th Century. Warren Buffet is chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hataway. He is self-made billionaire and 4th richest person of the world. Few unique facts about warren Buffet is given below.
10 Unique Facts about Warren Buffet
- Warren Buffet was aware about power of stock market from beginning he purchased first stock when he was 11.
- 99% of his wealth was earned after his 50th birthday.
- Warren Buffet earned the average American annual income in 2 Minutes.
- Last year he made $13.5 Billon. This work out to be $37 Million a day.
- Warren Buffet Donated $25 Billon till date for philanthropy.
- Warren Buffet converted clothing company to insurance company successfully.
- Berkshire Hathway shares topped $200,000 last year. Perhaps most costly stock. If we convert in INR one stock will cost 1.25 Cr.
- People stand in line to get a photo with his wallet.
- Buffet spends 80% of his day in reading.
- He generated 99% of his wealth from Investments.
Warren Buffet Advice for 2015
Put your Estate in Index Funds
In his 2014 letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, Buffet suggested to put 10% of the cash in short-term government bonds and 90% in very low-cost S&P 500 Index fund.
Stay away from Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the method of transmitting money anonymously. It is open source peer-to-peer money transfer worldwide. Although bitcoin is gaining popularity warren buffet advice to stay away from bitcoin.
Learn How to read financial statements
In 2015 warren buffet advice investors to learn about financial statement, Take appropriate accounting course this year.
Focus on Saving, Not Getting Rich Quick
Warren buffet says that one should make habit of saving at early stage. Start slowly and remember there is no shortcut to get rich quickly.
When stock prices drop, Buy – Don’t Sell
Follow simple rule while dealing with stock market. Fall in stock price is opportunity to buy.
Stop Pretending to Be an Expert
Don’t imagine yourself as expert. Keep things simple and don’t swing for fences. When someone promised quick profit, respond with quick NO.
Infographic Reference – Fin24
Follow these simple advice from Warren Buffet in 2015 and become successful investor.