GST Software – GST – Goods and Service Tax was implemented by the Government of India in 2017. Maintaining GST Compliance, proper accounting, billing, and inventory are major challenges that MSMEs (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) and small business owners are facing every day.
Small business owners are always looking for complete accounting & billing GST Software. There are many popular GST Software available in the market that offers multiple benefits such as automated return filing and unifying accounting process. The majority of them are combinations of free and paid. I have done some research and here is detailed information about 7 Popular GST Software for accounting and Billing.
7 Popular GST Software – Accounting & Billing
#1 Zoho Books
You can manage your business finance with Zoho Books, a cloud accounting platform. Keeping your business GST-compliant, as well as handling core accounting, stock tracking, bank reconciliation, and managing projects can be done on Zoho Books. Key features and prices of this GST software are given below.
Key Features Zoho Books
- Create Retail Invoices
- Create and send purchase orders
- Keep track of inventory levels at all times
- Import your bank statements to Zoho Books and skip data entry
- Project Timesheet management
- Client Contact Management
- GST Portal Integration for Return Filing
Price – FREE up to revenue less than 25 Lakhs.
Paid version comes with extra features such as application integration. The rate is starting from ₹ 749 per month.
uBooks is the next popular GST Software. uBooks provide complete accounting, billing, and inventory. uBooks is a hybrid app that comes with offline as well as online versions. Key features of uBooks are given below.
Key Features uBooks
- Advanced Accounting with Reporting
- Billing & PoS
- Inventory Management
- Order Management
- Offline and Online Billing
- Mobile App-Based E-invoice
- Standard GSTR File Generation
- Auto Tax Calculation
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST Compliance
Price – Free for a single-user license. A multi-user license is paid.
#3 Cygnet FACE
Cygnet FACE is item-driven accounting software. The Face software is a modular product approved by GSTN due to its promising features and ease of use. Face software is scalable and customizable based on your business requirements and it can handle the diverse business requirement. Key features of FACE are given below.
Key Features Cygnet FACE
- Multi-user and multi-company accounting
- Invoicing with logo and e-sign
- Purchase order and sales order capture/creation
- Reporting & P/L Generation
- Error Free GST return genration
- E-way Bill Generation
- GST returns preparation and downloadable JSON and excel files
Price – Premium version Subscription – ₹9750 / Year, One-time License ₹17750.
#4 Saral Accounts
Saral is an accounting and billing software that is GST compliant and covers all accounting and billing needs of the business. Key features and price detail of Saral is given below.
Key Features of Saral
- Complete accounting including financial statements
- Sales purchase and inventory management
- Invoice, AMC and Warranty MIS
- GST Return filing facility
- E-way Bill creation facility
- Dashboard and Report Generation
Price – Saral is paid software. For Saral Bronze single-user mode you need to pay ₹7500 / Year
GenieBooks provide basic to advance all types of accounting-related features. It is a cloud-based application that can be accessed from anytime anywhere in a secure manner. Key features of GennieBooks are given below.
Key Features of GenieBooks
- Invoicing and accounting management
- Inventory management and tracking
- Payable and receivable tracking
- Bank reconciliation & Reporting
- Payroll management
Price – GenieBooks basic version price is ₹6,999/year
FocusLyte is easy-to-use online accounting software. It is a cloud-based software. FocusLyte is an accounting solution that not only helps in filing GST but also helps in dealing with accounting. Key Features and price details of FocusLyte are given below.
Key Features of FocusLyte
- Sales order and purchase order tracking
- Accounting and Billing facility
- Tracing receivable and payables
- GST Return Filing
- Eway Bill Generation
- Inventory Management
Price – FocusLyte basic version price is ₹9000/year
# 7 CaptainBiz
CaptainBiz is GST software that helps with billing, business accounting, and inventory management software solution for small businesses in India. CaptainBiz is endorsed by the Goods & Services Tax Network (GSTN) of India. Key Features of CaptianBiz are given below.
Key Features CaptainBiz
- Billing & Invoicing
- Real-Time Inventory Tracking
- Purchase management
- Cash & Bank Reconciliation
- GSTR Reports facility
Price – CaptainBiz two years silver plan cost is ₹7,999.
Over to you
Which GST software you are using for your business? Do you think the information about GST software given above is useful to you? Please share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.