BJP will formulate new government under strong leadership of Modi. This new government is likely to take strong decisions to revive economy. Modi effect is so strong that stock market is touching new height every day.
We are herewith top picks suggested by leading brokerage houses.
Top Picks by leading Brokerage house
- Goldman Sachs is bullish on stock such as ONGC, Coal India, SBI,L&T, Power Grid, Adani ports, Bank of Baroda, JSW Steel and Crompton Greaves.
- Among large cap Citi Group prefers Axis Bank, Hindalco, ICICI Bank, Lupin, Maruti, ONGC, SBI, Tata Motors and Wipro.
- Among Midcap Citi Group is bullish on Arbindo Pharma, BPCL, DB Corp, Federal Bank, Gujarat Pipavav, IDFC, Info-edge, LIC Housing, Mindtree and Prestige Estates
- JP Morgan stock picks are Zee, Tata Motors, ITC, GSK Cons, RIL, ICICI, DRL, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Grasim, Tata Steel, SesaSterlite, Power Grid and Tata Power
- Stock picks by morgan Stanley are Axis bank, ONGC, Maruti, Tata Power, Tata Steel, NMDC, LIC housing, Shriram City Union, Bharat Forge, Cromptom Greaves, HPCL, Mindtree, IPCA, IRB, Future Retail, Sobha Developers
Bank of America Merill Lynch
- Bank of America Merill Lynch is bullish on banking stocks and there stock picks are ICICI, Axis, Yes bank, SBI, Bank of Baroda, PNB, PFC, REC
- Top Stock picks given by Barclyas are Axis bank, HDFC bank, ICICI, SBI, Tata Steel, Hindalco, IRB Infra,Adani ports, Coal India, L&T, ONGC,BPCL
- Standard Chartered is bullish on banking stocks and stock picks of standard chartered are SBI, Union Bank, Bank of Baroda.
Detail about Motilal Oswal 26 Top stock picks is available here.