Warren Buffet is business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is widely considered as Stock Guru & most successful investor of the 20th century. He is 4th richest person in world as per forbs list with net worth of $ 58.2 billion. In his recently annual letter to shareholder of Berkshire hathaway he has given wonderful tips of investment.
We are herewith quick tips given by warren buffet, these tips will surely help you in becoming rich.
Quick Tips by Warren Buffet
- Its far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
- Investment is not rocket science & It is not necessary that you should be expert for making investment or to achieve satisfactory investment returns.
- Focus on the future productivity of the asset you are considering. If you don’t feel comfortable in making estimate of future earning of asset just forget and move on.
- Don’t feel bad when stocks go down – Ups and Downs will happen in stock market don’t get carried away by emotion.
- Don’t go for Quick Profit – Think long-term and be patient
- Don’t let world’s events affect your investment decision
- Limit your borrowing – Remember you will never become rich by living on borrowed money.
- Reinvest your Profit
- Be Willing To Be Different – Don’t base your decisions upon what everyone is saying or doing.
- Know when to quit – Know when to walk away from a loss, and don’t let anxiety fool you into trying again.
Do share these quick tips with your friends and relatives.