Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is a master in picking multi-bagger stock for investment. He is the undisputed king of Dalal Street. He is also known as Indian Warren Buffet. He created massive wealth from share market. Many stock market investor follows Rakesh Jhunjhunwala tips blindly. You may be surprised to note that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala stocks have risen up to 150% in 2017. Let us look at Top 10 Multibagger Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Stocks.
Top 10 Multibagger Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Stocks
- Geojit Finance Services – Geojit Finance is first stock from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala that gave sparkling returns in 2017. Geojit Finance is in the business of equity, mutual funds and investment. He is holding this stock since 2004. Geojit Finance has given 155% (YTD) return in 2017.
- Edelweiss Finance – Edelweiss Finance is a finance Sector Company that provides financial services to consumers. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is holding Edelweiss Finance since past 2 years. This stock has generated 121%(YTD) return in 2017.
- Escorts – Escorts is one of the favorite stock of RJ. He purchased this stock in 2013. At that, time price of Escort was Rs.30. Today price of Escort stock is Rs.621. In last one year, this stock has given nearly 100% return.
- Prakash Industries – Prakash Industries is next stock from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala stock list that gave a very good return in 2017. He is holding this stock since 2015. Prakash Industries has given 45% (YTD) return in 2017.
- ION Exchange – ION Exchange is next stock from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio that gave massive return to the investor. ION exchange has given 74% (YTD) return in 2017.
- Federal Bank – Federal bank is next multi-bagger stock from his portfolio that gave massive return to the investor. Federal bank surged nearly 60% (YTD) in 2017.
- Karur Vysya Bank – Karur Vysya is next multi-bagger stock from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio. Karur Vysya bank could able to generate 68% gain for the investors in 2017.
Also Read – Radhakishan Damani Portfolio Holdings 2018
- Titan Company – Titan is one of the favorite stock of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. He is holding since several years. Titan gave 60% (YTD) return in 2017.
- Man Infra – Man Infra is construction and engineering company. Maninfra turned out to be multi-bagger stocker for Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. This stock has given 60% (YTD) return in 2017.
- VIP Industries – VIP Industries is largest language Maker Company. VIP Industries is 10th multi-bagger stock from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s Portfolio. This stock has given 51% (YTD) return in 2017.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s method of picking Multibagger stocks –
Invest in the small caps, which has potential to become large caps
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala always invests in small cap stocks that have potential to become large cap. Aptech, DHFL, and Titan are examples. So learning here is you need to find out stocks that are available at a reasonable valuation and having the potential to grow big.
Buy right and hold tight
Once you identify multi-bagger stock, stay invested in stock for a long time. Titan is an example where he invested money several years ago and still he is holding Titan. Learning is you need not sell the stock if fundamental of the company is good.
Make changes in the portfolio
Hold stock if you have confidence that it will give good returns. Do not get emotionally attached to any stocks. Make changes in the portfolio as per market condition and stock value.
What is your take on these top 10 multi bagger stocks of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala?
Do you own these stocks in your portfolio?
Do you recommend investing in these multi-bagger stocks?
Do share your views in the comment section.