Zig Ziglar was extra ordinary sales man, motivational speaker and extremely good writer. Zig Ziglar message delivery style was unique. He has given most powerful messages to world. He has written best-selling books like “See you at the Top” and “Secrete of Closing the Sale”. Quotes of Zig Ziglar are always inspiring for achieving personal and professional success. Here is 20 Inspirational quotes by zig ziglar.
20 Quotes Zig Ziglar
- You are born to win, but to be the winner you must plan to win and prepare to win. Then and only then you legitimately expect to win.
- If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
- If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.
- Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
- People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
- Honesty and Integrity are absolutely essential for success in life – All areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.
- Money isn’t the most important thing in life but it’s reasonably close to oxygen.
- A goal properly set is halfway reached.
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
- F-E-A-R has two meanings: Forget everything and run or Face everything and rise. The choice is yours.
- You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- You don’t build a business –you build people– and then people build the business.
- When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there.
- Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
- Don’t count the things you do. Do the things that count.
- The price of success is much lower than the price of failure.
Hope you enjoyed these quotes of Zig Ziglar.
You can read more quotes of Zig Ziglar from here.
Please vote for your favourite quote in the comment section below!