Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, 56, India’s most successful equity investor who made 2.2 Billion dollars starting from $100. He is a wise man with uncommon Intelligence. He is one of the most popular and respected equity investor of India. He manages his own equity portfolio as a partner in asset management firm Rare Enterprises. The name of his asset management firm is given from first two initials from his name Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his wife name Rekha Jhunjhunwala.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was from middle class family his father was income tax officer. He started trading in 1985 when BSE Sensex was 150. He selected stock market trading as a full-time profession. For him “making money from the stock market is child’s play”. You can read about Rakesh Jhunjhunwala biography from here.
Fan and follower of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala always seek information about buying and selling activity of him. In order to help them here is a comprehensive list of Stocks held by Rakesh Junjhunwala, Rekha Jhunjhunwala of Rare Enterprise Equity: Last update November 2016.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Latest Portfolio Holdings
|Company||% Holding||No of Shares (in Lakhs)||Rs Crore|
|A2Z Maintenance and Engineering||16.7||123.88||16|
|Adinath Exim Resources||4.05||1.66||0|
|Agro Tech Foods||8.2||20||116|
|Dewan Housing Finance||4||58||237|
|Geojit BNP Paribas Financial||7.88||180||36|
|Hindustan Oil Exploration Company||1.5||19.61||8|
|Ion Exchange (India)||6.02||8.75||9|
|Karur Vysya Bank||3.9||47.5||221|
|Mcnally Bharat Engineering||3.21||9.98||6|
|Pipavav Defence and Offshore||1.43||105||48|
|Polaris Consulting & Services Ltd||4.99||38.18||64.91|
|Prozone Capital Shopping Centres||2.46||37.5||6|
|Sterling Holiday Resorts||3.47||31.3||78.25|
|ICICI Pru Life Insurance||–||0.8||27|
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s portfolio is consisting of 41 different stocks. Total value of his portfolio is INR 6239 Cr. Top stocks holding by him is Titan, Lupin and CRISIL. He holds 804.66 Lakh shares of Titan worth 1,799 Cr. He owns 78.83 lakh shares of Lupin worth 737 Cr. At the third position, he is holding 40 Lakh CRISIL shares worth 444 Cr.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Favorite stock Titan is losing its sheen.Titan Q1 net dips 15% to Rs 151cr. Jewellery sale sink by 11%. Titan is down by 5%.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala said some time back that e-commerce boom would burst sooner or later, But a recent bumper profit of amazon is proving him wrong.
- Mr Jhunjhunwala, his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala, and their company Rare Enterprises together have bought a total of 6.25 lakh shares of Escorts from the open market on August 6th,2015.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala recently purchased 2.24% equity share of Intellect Design. As per latest share holding pattern he has also increased stack in Polaris Consulting, a parent company of Intellect, to 4.99 percent from 4.74 percent during the quarter.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala buys 1.05% in Jet Airways – Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s RARE Enterprises acquired 11.95 Lakhs shares or 1.05 percent stake in the private airline. The shares were bought at an average price of Rs 422.76, valuing the transaction at Rs 50.52 crore. Following the transaction, shares of Jet Airways surged by 11.28 % on the NSE.
- Next Mediaworks is latest stock pick by Jhunjhunwala. He has invested 35 Cr in Next Radio subsidery of Next Mediaworks.
- Jhunjhunwala has picked up 7 lakh shares in IT training firm Aptech. He is holding 45.28% stake in this company.
- In September 2016, 3.5 Lac shares of Adlabs Entertainment was purchased by Rare Enterprise at 81.86 Rs.
- Jhunjhunwala filed application of Rs.750 Cr under ICICI Prudential Insurance IPO and got share of 27 Cr.
For complete information follow Rakesh Jhunjhunwala profile on Moneycontrol.com