It is very difficult to get Demand Draft from the bank.I Need to go physically and fill up the form.
Need to wait till demand draft is made. Is it possible to make Demand Draft online?
Yes You can get demand facility online. SBI provides facility of getting Demand Draft Online.
Follow the steps given below –
- Login to your SBI online account using Internet Banking Username Password.
- Click on Payment Transfer Tab.
- Click on Issue Demand Draft.
- Enter Profile Password.
- Give details like amount, Name on which DD to be issued, purpose of DD and enter branch detail.
- Now select Delivery Method – In person from Bank or from Courier.
- Click on Submit button and you will be given transaction detail number.
Your Demand Draft will be prepared.
Remember- If you apply for demand draft online you will be charged with extra money.