Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani is well-known name in Indian business arena. By relation they are brother but after the death of their father Dhirubhai Ambani they are like rival.
In 2005 Reliance Empire was split between these ambani brothers. Mukesh Ambani got Reliance Industries and IPCL (Petro chemical business) while Anil Ambani got Reliance Energy, Reliance capital and Infocomm business.
After 9 Years in 2014 if we take at stock of situation we can clearly say that Mukesh Ambani kept his father name and became so successful while Anil Ambani could not make it and taste failure many times.
In this post we will discuss few interesting things about Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani & at the end we will give some Business Tips by Mukesh Ambani to Become Rich.
Facts about Mukesh Ambani & Anil Ambani
- Mukesh Ambani is richest man in India with net worth of 21,000 million dollar – Forbs rich list 2013.
- Anil Ambani is 11th richest man in India with net worth of 6,200 million dollar – Forbs rich list 2013
- Mukesh Ambani is biggest wealth creator and you will be surprise to note that petro chemical refinery own by reliance industries in Jamnagar is making profit of 30 Cr on hourly basis meaning wealth of Mukesh Ambani is zooming by 720 Cr every day.
- Anil Ambani failed in almost all business he holds. He turns out to be biggest wealth destroyer. Reliance Power super flop IPO and RNRL share price fall is example of ADAG failure.
- Apart from Reliance Industries Mukesh Ambani owns IPL team Mumbai Indian ranked 2nd in IPL with brand value of approximate $57.13 million.
- Anil Ambani tried to shift focus from traditional business to sector such as Entertainment and Games but not got big success so far.
What is so great about Mukesh Ambani:-
- Mukesh Ambani Believes in building not buying or acquiring
- Mukesh Ambani created one of the largest complex petrochemical refinery in Jamanager. (build from scratch)
- He is first non-US citizen acting as board of directors Bank of America corporation
- Mukesh Ambani is Top five best CEO in world (Harvard Business Review)
- Living in most expensive home ANTILA
- Managing most valued firm in India – Reliance
- Richest man in India since 2 years
Let’s check out what Mukesh Ambani does differently which can help you to become rich.
Business Tips from life of Mukesh Ambani to Become Rich
- Mukesh Ambani keeps close watch on business strategy. He does contemplation before making any business moves. Mukesh Ambani also believes in planning and he plans everything in advance.
- Mukesh Ambani is good executor & opportunist. He continues striving for excellence.
- Mukesh Ambani remains cool and patience in all situations he never take stress. Mukesh Ambani’s associates say that they have not seen him annoyed or shouting on any person.
- Mukesh Ambani likes to take morning walk and during walk he like to think about new business idea or discussion points.
- Mukesh Ambani believes in vegetable diet he believes vegetable diet gives mental stability
- Sunday is creative day for Mukesh and he aims to do something creative every Sunday
Mukesh Ambani is successful but his father “Shri Dhirubhai Ambani” reflects more significance compare to him. We never face loss in Stock of Reliance at the time of Dhirubhai Ambani.
Dhirubhai Ambani small villager with his vision has created history in Indian business. We still remember his words – “Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one’s monopoly”
Also read:- Famous quotes of Dhirubhai Ambani & Ratan Tata