HomeMoney & Wealth4 Proven Money Tips to Generate & Invest More Money

4 Proven Money Tips to Generate & Invest More Money

If you are anything like me – you had to figure the money game out on your own.

For me, it was a PAINFUL process… actually. I have to learn everything on my own as my father was bedridden due to paralysis.

I had all responsibility for running household expenses since the age of 21 years. Good News is I have done Great on my own. I learned everything about money, financial planning, and generating multiple online income streams on my own.

I DO NOT want that for you.

As of now, I am going to share with you 3 WEALTH TIPS that will help you avoid the pain!

…actually now that I have had a second to think about it… it’s actually MORE painful now looking back because I realize how foolish I was.

Think about this… I was relying on a single source of Income JOB from 2001 to 2012 (11 Years) it took me 11 years to understand that a single source of income and a JOB is the worst place to be at. I decided to do blogging and made money part-time. I became a part-time blogger in 2012 and started my second source of income. From 2012 to 2021 I relied on two sources of Income. But I wanted to build multiple sources of income and after leaving my job in 2021, I established my digital marketing agency and established multiple income streams.

It took me 10 YEARS to decide that I don’t need only two sources of Income but I need multiple sources of Income.

But What was so special in 1 year that I could build multiple sources of income 7x Income.

Simple – what I know about Money and Business changed.

Here are 4 money tips that help me generate and invest MASSIVE amounts of wealth.

4 money tips

4 Money Tips to Generate & Invest More Money

#1 The 30% Rule 

You need to get your income to where you can store 30% to invest and use the other 70% to pay taxes and other living expenses. Do the math – this will be eye-opening.

#2 Rent/Use – Don’t Own

When you are on the “come up” owning ANYTHING can ultimately become a liability. As tempting as it may be avoid buying a home until after you have built a portfolio of investments.

#3 Disconnected Flows

Everybody wants multiple flows of income, but most fail miserably at it. They add a disconnected flow that takes attention off of their primary flow and they ultimately end up with less.

#4 Select and Invest in Best Investment Options

You need to make sure that you invest your money in the best investment options. The number 1 investment is self-investment – Learning High Income Skills. The number 2 investment is an investment in Growing Businesses/ Startups and the number 3 investment option is the stock market or mutual funds.

These are a few to get you started.

But the fact is simple… 

YOU NEED TO UN-LEARN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT MONEY.

I went from single source of income to multiple sources of online income and I am proud to share – I am self-made.

My mission is to give back and I want to share what I know about money and business.

To learn more of my Business and Money secrets CLICK HERE –   https://rzp.io/l/shitanshu10x

Join my 6 hours webinar for INR99 and learn – Multiple online income sources and High-Income skills – Digital Marketing.

Borrow my beliefs it works. Let me show you How it works?

Share with your friends and relatives to help them in learning more about money.

Shitanshu Kapadia
Shitanshu Kapadiahttp://moneyexcel.com/
Hi, I am Shitanshu Kapadia founder of moneyexcel.com. I have written 1875+ articles on this blog. I am PGDBA(marketing), engaged in blogging for 10 years. Moneyexcel blog is ranked as one of the Top 10 Personal Finance Blog in India. The purpose of this blog is to spread financial awareness and help people in managing money. Please note that the views expressed on this Blog are clarifications meant for reference and guidance of the readers to explore further on the topics. These should not be construed as investment advice or legal opinion.
RELATED ARTICLES
error: Content is protected !!