Ola Money, Paytm and Goibibo are new credit cards in India. These credit cards are launched by famous service providers (Ola, Paytm and Goibio) in association with various banks. These credit cards are also known as co-branded credit cards.
In this post, I will share complete information about these three co-branded cards along with applicable fees and benefits. The objective is to help you in the selection of New Credit Cards. I will update my list of Best Credit Card in India 2019 if any of these new credit cards deserve to be in the list.
New Credit Cards in India 2019
#1 Paytm First Ever Credit Card
Paytm is one of the top digital payment App. Paytm in association with Citibank has launched Paytm First Ever Credit Card recently. Paytm First Ever Credit Card is a beginner credit card with a low annual fee. It is a contactless credit card. Key Features of Paytm First Ever Credit Card are given below.
Key Features Paytm First Ever Credit Card
- Paytm First Ever Credit Card will provide 1% cash back on every transaction without any restriction. Cashback will be adjusted in a monthly statement.
- Auto Cashback settlement. No need to redeem reward points and no waiting for minimum threshold reward points.
- Annual fees of Rs.500 will be waived off on spend exceeding Rs.50000 per year.
- Paytm promo codes worth Rs.10,000 on spending on minimum Rs.10,000 on the first four months.
- You can get up to 15% discount at partner restaurant using this card.
- Get 2 Movie tickets at the price of 1 ticket every Friday.
- Annual Fees – Rs.500
- Annual Fee waiver on spend of Rs.50000 or more in a membership year.
- Overdue Interest charges – 3.25% per month
How to Apply for Paytm Credit Card?
Paytm First Card is provided on an invite-only basis. However, if you are interested you can apply for this card using Paytm App. To apply for a card you require the latest version of Paytm app. You need to click on the Paytm First Card icon or find the Paytm First card option in the menu to begin the application for Paytm First card.
Fill up the correct details and submit the form. Once your credit card application is approved, a Citibank representative will contact you to complete the KYC process. On KYC approval the Paytm First card will be mailed to your communication address with the welcome letter.
Paytm Credit Card Review
- 1% direct saving on all spending, which is better than other entry level credit cards.
- The reward process is very easy and no manual intervention required.
- No maximum cap or threshold limit for reward points.
- A card is provided on invitation basis only.
- No extra benefits on spend using Paytm.
#2 Ola Money SBI Credit Card
Ola Money SBI Credit Card is launched by Cab aggregator Ola in association with SBI Bank. It is multipurpose credit card and mainly launched to give extra benefits on flight booking, hotel booking and Ola ride benefits. Key features of Ola Money SBI Credit Card are given below.
Key Features Ola Money SBI Credit Card
- Ola Money SBI Credit Card offers 7% cashback on Ola ride with maximum cash back of Rs.500 per month.
- You can get 5% cash back on flight ticket via cleartrip booked using Ola Money. Cashback amount is capped at Rs.5000 for domestic and Rs.15000 for international bookings.
- Ola Money SBI card offers 20% cashback on all domestic hotel booking and 6% on all international hotel booking via cleartrip. No maximum cashback limit.
- Ola Money SBI Card also offers 20% cashback (maximum Rs.200) on the restaurant bill via Dineout.
- You will get 1% cashback on all other spends without any maximum cap.
- Cashback is given as Ola Money, in Ola Money wallet within 3 days of the transaction. You can use this money against Ola Rides. Cashback has no expiry dates.
- Annual Fees – Rs.499
- Annual Fee reversal on spending of Rs.1 Lakh in a year
Early Bird offer (Apply before 30th June,2019)
- 500 as Ola Money. This Ola Money will be credited after first transaction.
- 300 Cleartrip voucher.
- 1+1 on food, drinks and buffet via Dineout Valid for 3 months.
How to Apply for Ola Money SBI Credit Card?
Ola Money SBI credit card can be applied online. Expression of interest page is created online to apply for this credit card. Click here to visit Ola Money SBI Card expression of interest page. Press button express interest. You will be asked to submit your phone number and PAN card. Once you submit the detail it will check for your credit score and forward your detail to customer care. If you are eligible you will get call from the customer care.
Ola Money SBI Credit Card – Review
- Multipurpose card with lot of Cashback Options.
- 1% cashback on all spending.
- Cashback within 3 days of transaction.
- Cashback is given as Ola Money which can be used of Ola Ride only.
- 500 cap on Ola ride cashback.
#3 Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit Card
Goibibo and ICICI Bank has recently launched Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit Card. It is co-branded multi-currency credit card. This card is best for international travel as it is accepted in 200+ countries. Key features of Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit card are given below.
Key Features Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit Card
- You can buy/reload/refund this card online on the go.
- This card comes with comprehensive travel insurance.
- You can use this card for wallet to wallet fund transfer.
- Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit card provides you Rs.15000 worth goibibo vouchers on joining.
- You need not to pay cross currency charges on using goibibo ICICI Travel Credit card.
- This card offers travel insurance between 2 Lakh and 10 Lakh.
- You will get complimentary card protection up to 5 Lakh.
- Joining Fees – Rs.499
How to Apply for Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit Card?
Applying for Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit card is very easy. You can apply via Goibibo website or online app. You just need to visit the page and submit your details. The information required for applying this card is your passport number, travel purpose, mobile number and email ID. You will receive OTP on your mobile. Next is selection of currency and amount to be loaded. Once you make payment, verifier visit your address and verify documents. Once process is complete you will get your travel credit card.
Goibibo ICICI Travel Credit Card Review
- This card gives you benefit up to Rs.20000 on joining.
- Worldwide acceptance across 200+ countries.
- One will be able to save cross currency charges.
- Benefits are more or less related with Goibibo portal only.
- Minimum amount of Travel Card Load is 1000 units of USD, AUD, CAD, which is at higher side.
Over to you –
Do you use any of the new credit cards mentioned above?
Are you planning to apply for these credit cards?
Do share your views in the comment section given below.