Multibagger stocks are small cap penny stocks with the potential to generate a lot of wealth. These stocks are also known as wealth generator stocks. As an investor, you follow multiple stock market strategy to identify a good stock that can generate a multibagger return. Today I will be sharing details about 5 penny stocks that turn out to be multi-bagger stock and generated lot of wealth for investors.
We already had a detailed discussion about a penny stock. Penny stock is like rich-poor stock. It can make you rich or it can make you poor. Penny stock investment is a risk. But, it is rightly said that “No Risk No Gain”. In life, we need to take calculated risk for the gain. So, let’s take a quick look if you have taken risk few years back and invested money in penny stocks how much returns you have obtained.
Also read – 10 Best Stocks to buy for long term
5 Wealth Generator Mutlibagger Penny Stocks
Symphony is one of the best multi-bagger stocks. Symphony was penny stock few years back.
- Symphony stock was available at one rupee cost in 2004.
- In the year 2008 price of Symphony stock was 10 Rs.
- In the year 2014 this stock was able to cross the level of 500 Rs.
- In 2015, Symphony stock was able to outperform by touching highest level 3270 Rs.
Purchase of 10000 Symphony stock in 2004 worth 10,000 Rs = 3.27 Cr in 2015.
Lupin is another wealth generator multi-bagger stock. You might be surprised to note that Lupin was penny stock few years back. In the year 2002 this stock was available at 10 Rs cost. Lupin is one of the most favorite stocks of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.
- The price of Lupin stock in the year 2001 was 1 Rs.
- In the year 2008 this stock was available at 100 Rs price.
- In the year 2012 Lupin was able to cross the level of 500 Rs.
- Today this stock is trading at the level of 1812 Rs.
Purchase of 10000 Lupin stock in 2001 worth 10,000 Rs = 1.81 Cr in 2015.
Mahindra and Mahindra
Mahindra and Mahindra is second stock in the list. Mahindra and Mahindra was available at reasonably low rate few years back.
- The price of Mahindra and Mahindra Stock in the year 2002 was 20 Rs.
- The stock price had moved up and touch a level of 340 Rs in 2008.
- In the year 2012 this stock was able to cross the level of 930 Rs.
- Today this stock is trading at the level of 1316 Rs.
Purchase of 1000 Mahindra and Mahindra Stock in 2002 worth 20,000 Rs = 13.16 Lac in 2015
Also read – 7 wealth creator stocks
Ajanta Pharma is next in wealth generator list. Ajanta Pharma penny stock was able to generate decent returns for the investors.
- Ajanta Pharma Stock was available at 5 Rs cost in 2002.
- In the year 2006 this stock was trading at 10 Rs cost.
- In the year 2012 Ajanta Pharma was able to cross the level of 100 Rs.
- Today stock is trading at 1340 Rs cost.
Purchase of 2000 Ajanta Pharma Stock in 2002 worth 10000 Rs = 26.80 Lac in 2015
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
Sun Pharmaceutical is last multi-bagger stock in the list.
- Sun Pharmaceutical stock was available at 15 Rs cost in 2002.
- In the year 2008 this stock was able to cross level of 100 Rs.
- In the year 2012 stock was able to cross level of 330 Rs.
- Today stock is trading at 725 Rs cost.
Purchase of 2000 Sun Pharmaceutical Stock in 2002 worth 10000 Rs = 26.80 Lac in 2015
These stocks were able to generate better return due to good business potential, management, brand name and lot of other factors.
Unfortunately, I was not able to identify or invest in these stocks at that time What about You? Have you invested in these stocks?
- Long-term Investment always gives better returns compare to short term investment.
- It is better to buy average stock with good business potential rather than buying a great company at an exorbitant price.
- You should take a calculative risk in order to generate wealth.
What is your take on these wealth generator penny stocks?
Do share your views.