Missed call banking is a new way of banking, where you can give missed call with your register mobile number to avail banking facility. Using missed call banking you can avail various banking facilities like balance enquiry, mini statement, blocking ATM card etc.
Missed call facility is a boon to the customer. It is like doing banking on finger tips. One can get all account related information over the phone. All major Banks including SBI, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank or Baroda offers this facility.
In this post, I will provide missed call banking phone numbers of all major Banks.
Missed Call Banking Phone Number of All Banks
State Bank of India
SBI offers a quick missed call banking facility. To avail this facility first, you need to register for this facility. You can register by sending SMS ‘REG(space)account number’ to 09223488888. Bank will send confirmation message indicating registration status successful or unsuccessful.
Once you are registered you can use this facility.
- To know your bank balance give missed a call to 09223766666.
This facility is also available for axis bank customers. Service offered by axis bank is free of cost.
- Dial 1800 4195959 to know your account balance
- Dial 1800 4196969 to get your Mini Statement
India’s largest private sector bank ICICI also provides a missed call banking facility.
- Dial 02230256767 once connected ring will be made and a call will be disconnected automatically.
You will receive SMS from a bank which will contain your balance information.
HDFC Bank provides the free missed call banking facility.
- Call 1800 2703333 to get your account Balance
- Call 18002703355 to get your Mini statement
- Call 18002703366 to give request for Cheque Book
- Call 18002703377 to give request for Account Statement
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda also provides this facility.
- Call 09223011311 to know your bank balance.
- You will get SMS containing details bank balance to your register mobile number.
Ready Reference list containing information about all other banks is given below.
Hope you will find this information useful. Do share this information with your friends!